My teacher thinks I'm a psychopath?

In grade 9 English class a week from today, We were tasked with writing 5 page horror stories, with a comedic or scary feel. As I would usually do a comedic story I decided to go the scary route.

To sum up my story it was about a group of German researchers near the end of world war II who were granted government money to construct a gas that converts red and white blood cells into black which are then expelled from every hole in the body.Eventually the lungs started using double the oxygen and expelling 4 times the carbon dioxide. The researchers were so disgusted by the behaviour of the patients that they reinforced the concrete walls with more concrete to cover up the windows and hide the horrible experiment... the story goes on. lack of oxygen crumbles the walls, hell breaks loose and so on.

Anyway she called my parents and now I have to go see a therapist twice a week. I hate it and was wondering, how do I explain I'm fine and that I don't want to waste my time with a therapist.

Favorite Answer

Call your parents and tell them that it all stems from a creative writing assignment, and you were being creative in a Dean Koontz / Stephen King sort of way.

Then tell them that you're really interested in biochemistry and ask them to buy you the latest edition of

Campbell Biology

Hahahahahahahahaha that's hilarious and shitty, just show this to your parents and therapist and sleep well knowing you must be reallly creative to get that kind of reaction, scumbag teacher.

Someday you will become a very creative book writer.