Michael Myers VS Jason Voorhees?

Who would win in a fight?

Who is your favourite?

Out of the two, who has the best movies?

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Michael Meyers seems to have his powers based on the Occult. He's been killed and then revived again by leader of the occult. He is nearly immortal and tough to kill. Still human though

Jason Voorhees is basically a zombie. He died and came back. He can be killed with explosives, But he can also be reborn with a relative being nearby. Technically, he can body hop too. He's immortal and impossible to kill.

I'd say Jason has a slight edge in the fight. and he is willing to use different methods to kill. Michael usually uses a knife.

I actually do like Jason better as a Horror killer. But the best of all those movies is the First Halloween movie. The music, the acting, the story. All superior to anything Jason has. In fact the best Friday the 13th movie, Jason isn't even the main event - it's his mother.

jason would win because jason is almost immortal xD

and jason because his story makes alot more since that hes clearly insane as **** and micheal myers. his movies seem to be very gory and scary.

• George

Both because they are both immortal. I think Michael Myers is better.

Well they are both fake so no one and between the two movies I think its a tie

Neither one never actually dies :D.