Sisi 5 asked in Dining OutFast Food · 7 years ago

Is it okay to work at both McDonald's AND Tim Hortons?

If I work at Mcdonalds, and then I apply to work part time at Tim Hortons, is it okay? If I tell them that I'm working at Mcdonalds would they not hire me because I would have 2 jobs?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's okay to do this... and you don't need to feel obligated to tell them that your work a part time job already off hand. Many people work two part time jobs for the reason that they aren't able to get one full time job,

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If that's what you really want to do than go for it. Although I say if you are just a part timer and don't take jobs serious than I wouldn't recommend it because every restaurants is there to make profit and they don't need workers that doesn't work seriously.

• 7 years ago

Don't tell them anything you don't want them to know. Why work two part time jobs when you can work one full time job

• Caren
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

generally, they do not like to hire people that already have a job,,, they statistically quit a lot easier,,, since they have a fall back job

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

It depends on how well you are organised and if you can demonstrate that you can juggle your commitments very well.

I suggest a practice interview with an older/more experienced person, perhaps someone who owns their own business. They will mentor you.

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

You can work two jobs.

• 7 years ago

You are better off telling them as little about yourself as you can.

• Dev
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

yes

• 7 years ago

yes if u can handle it

• 7 years ago

no i dont think so, if u do that they will see that your desprete for money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.