Sisi 5 asked in Dining OutFast Food · 7 years ago

Is it okay to work at both McDonald's AND Tim Hortons?

If I work at Mcdonalds, and then I apply to work part time at Tim Hortons, is it okay? If I tell them that I'm working at Mcdonalds would they not hire me because I would have 2 jobs?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it's okay to do this... and you don't need to feel obligated to tell them that your work a part time job already off hand. Many people work two part time jobs for the reason that they aren't able to get one full time job,

If that's what you really want to do than go for it. Although I say if you are just a part timer and don't take jobs serious than I wouldn't recommend it because every restaurants is there to make profit and they don't need workers that doesn't work seriously.

Don't tell them anything you don't want them to know. Why work two part time jobs when you can work one full time job

• Caren

generally, they do not like to hire people that already have a job,,, they statistically quit a lot easier,,, since they have a fall back job

It depends on how well you are organised and if you can demonstrate that you can juggle your commitments very well.

I suggest a practice interview with an older/more experienced person, perhaps someone who owns their own business. They will mentor you.

• ?

You can work two jobs.

You are better off telling them as little about yourself as you can.

• Dev

yes

yes if u can handle it

no i dont think so, if u do that they will see that your desprete for money