Examples Of Perseverance?

I'm doing a speech on perseverance and I want to explain some prime examples of perseverance and I need some examples

Favorite Answer

Perseverance is not giving up on something no matter how hard or difficult it is. Thomas Edison persevered through his life. In his early years, he was fired from various jobs but that never stopped him from giving up on his passion, which of course was inventing. One of Edison's greatest stories of perseverance occurred when he was already very successful. After inventing the light bulb, Edison began a quest to find an inexpensive light bulb filament. Ore was mined in the Midwest at that time, and shipping costs were very high. To avoid paying the high costs, he opened his own ore-mining plant. He devoted all of his time and money into the plant for about a decade. He also obtained 47 patents for inventions to make his plant run more smoothly. However, Edison's project still failed due to the low supply of ore on the East Coast. His inventions for the plant revolutionized the cement industry and he earned all of the money back that he lost. Henry Ford later credited Edison's Ogdensburg project as the main inspiration for the Model T. Ford assembly line. Many believe that Edison paved the way for modern-day industrial laboratories. Edison never gave up on finding ore, and that led him to making new inventions to influence and assist new productions in the future.

• donham

Perseverance Examples

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Examples Of Perseverance?

Source(s): examples perseverance: https://tinyurl.im/uhTIN

Japan after getting nuked in WW2. WTC in a new Avatar after getting demolished by the US Govt. are some examples of perseverance.