Can i fill the tax returns online for the first time (Canada tax in 2013)?

I was sitting alone by myself for weeks trying to figure out what to do next. Some of people say you can't if this was your first time.

This link says : http://netfile.gc.ca/rstrctns-eng.html

You cannot use NETFILE to file your tax return if:

you are filing an income tax and benefit return for the first time with CRA and the CRA does not have a complete date of birth for the taxpayer on record;

Another link says : http://netfile.gc.ca/rdy-eng.html

If you are filing an income tax return with the Canada Revenue Agency for the first time (you never filed a paper return or had your return filed electronically by a tax professional), you will need to select the check box "I am filing an income tax return with the CRA for the first time". This action will display additional fields where you will be required to enter your given name, second name, and family name, where applicable.

What should i do? I would prefer doing online if its allowed me to, if not, i probably end up paying to a professional accountant which it might be cost $60......... please help me find out with the reference websites would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

it is best and easiest way but just remember always use a very secure way of payment otherwise I did all this kind of stuff via internet.

Wouldn't Yahoo at least know proper grammar and spelling? >10 Years Yahoo lottery Award of the New Year Held this month. (lottery in the title isn't capitalized - but the word Held is?) Why is Yahoo! Mail announcing a Yahoo Lottery? > ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS (Isn't it United States?) >$1, 000. 000.00 (Americans don't write million with two decimals. There is just one decimal point between the dollar and the cents.) > conglomerate of some multinational companies (If it is a conglomerate, why isn't any other company named?) > (e-mail address) How come they wrote email previously? Make up your mind with your spelling! > MAJESTYS (where's the apostrophe?) > the money is insured in your name already. (Then why do they need your full name and address?) > The Yahoo-Thailland Internet Promotions. (Don't they know how to spell Thailand?)