What website builder should I use?

I'd like to make my company a new site. The current one does not meet my desired needs.

I've been surfing around a bit and they all seem to over embellish their capabilities as web builders.

For example I tried using Weebly, which is a great site mind you, but it lacks customization capabilities. Some sections of the site you just don't have access to therefore can't customize.

So I'd be looking for specific criteria for my web builder.

-fully customizable

-Quick and knowledgeable customer support

-Have a built-in cart and online purchase option

-Allow for the sale of pdf files with limited amount of downloads from the client

-Sends out bills via email to the customer once an item has been purchased and paid for

-Can be connected to paypal and visa, mastercard if needed

-Have built in business templates to choose from

-And most important of all be relatively easy to use without necessary knowledge of scripting languages.

I'd very much appreciate any suggestions as well as any example of sites using those builders would be perfect.

Favorite Answer

I would have to suggest Handzon as a perfect solution based on your list. Easy to use, and you can customize every page. There are templates for business, but the most important part is that you can also just pull in a design from Photoshop / Fireworks and import the layout as a template. The cart is Prestashop which is fully integrate into the builder along with Wordpress for your blogs. There is a 15 day trial as well with solid support. Good luck on your new site btw!

You can do it with ultimatewb.