What website builder should I use?

I'd like to make my company a new site. The current one does not meet my desired needs.

I've been surfing around a bit and they all seem to over embellish their capabilities as web builders.

For example I tried using Weebly, which is a great site mind you, but it lacks customization capabilities. Some sections of the site you just don't have access to therefore can't customize.

So I'd be looking for specific criteria for my web builder.

-fully customizable

-Quick and knowledgeable customer support

-Have a built-in cart and online purchase option

-Allow for the sale of pdf files with limited amount of downloads from the client

-Sends out bills via email to the customer once an item has been purchased and paid for

-Can be connected to paypal and visa, mastercard if needed

-Have built in business templates to choose from

-And most important of all be relatively easy to use without necessary knowledge of scripting languages.

I'd very much appreciate any suggestions as well as any example of sites using those builders would be perfect.

It is also vital that I can configure taxes for book products where only the federal tax would apply instead of the standard federal and provincial taxes.

Favorite Answer

You can do it with ultimatewb. It's fast, easy, and fully customizable - no coding experience necessary.

I initially had my website on GoDaddy, but was not happy with them. I changed to http://www.handzon.com/ andHandzon ported all my contents from GoDaddy to their website builder, including my template. I have used Handzon solely for the past two years for my clients.

It has a great shopping cart, and interfaces to PayPal. If you get a PayPal Pro account, Handzon interface to PayPal allows you to accept credit cards and/or PayPal payments.

I'm not a programmer, so I don't use it, but I know that you can insert HTML and CSS code into the builder if you want to. Also, they will do customization for you. I had to have some customization done and their prices were reasonable and they gave them to me up front, and then they stuck with the price they quoted, which was important to my budget!

I think it is very easy to use, but I really like their tutorial, http://www.handzontutorial.com/, it is very clear and gives good examples.

I don't know about the taxes issue, but I do know that they have an affiliate in Vancouver, B.C. so that should help.

They give you a 15 day free trial,

Good luck,

Mary Carmichael

Do you want to follow a winning sports betting system but don't have time to analyze the stats and probabilities yourself?

Are you tired of losing by following so called sports guru's that have no clue what they are doing?

Imagine if you had a fully automated Sports betting robot that not only calculates all the stats and probabilities but also gives you EXACT picks you need to place to win? With EXACT unit sizes! Yes, complete No Brainer.

Nothing to calculate

Nothing to worry about

Human error free winning picks

Then check this out: https://tr.im/ELVh6

Way too many people are looking to gaming to resolve their economic issues, but when they lose they're only making things actually worse. But, with Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/h1Rnb you will not have this problem.

The Zcodes System is the very best activities investing pc software system. This method is advised to anyone that is able to get their sports expense to another level. This is a must have in your activities expense arsenal.

Zcodes System is at the the top of record for activities betting systems that function!