What is the name of this batman character?

I used to watch batman and the other marvel shows a lot when I was a kid. I seem to remember some stuff about this character but can't remember the name. I think i saw her in batman, the animated series.

So basically she's a girl. She had short hair and was drawn a bit like black and white. I remember she was mentally disturbed and i think the joker was controlling her, while batman was trying to save her. She had psychic powers too, i think. She had a traumatized past. To be honest I don't remember much about her at all.

I know it's not a lot but if you remember any similar character from the show please tell. Also she wasn't a series regular at all. I saw her in like one episode. Plus during the whole episode she was sitting on a chair and I remember something about her being broadcasted on TVs all over the city.

That's about it I guess. Thanks for reading and 10 points if someone gives the correct answer of course.

Update:

Sorry about the mistake between Marvel. And it's not Harley. Cause she's way more mainstream and is red and black.

2 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.