Any Updates on the Stone Temple Pilots Lawsuit?

A year ago I was shocked to hear that Scott Weiland was fired from the Stone Temple Pilots, and that the remaining members filed a lawsuit against him. Since this lawsuit (and Scott's counter-lawsuit) were filed in May 2013, I thought that we would have heard from now what the result would be. Does anyone have any inside information / updates on the lawsuit? Is the lawsuit still ongoing, or was it secretly concluded with a confidential detail? I'm also wondering if anyone has any predictions about what the outcome of this lawsuit will be. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I haven't heard any updates and couldn't find anything after Sep 2013 by googling.

The reason the band members sued Weiland was to stop him from using the Stone Temple Pilots name and performing their songs. As we know, the remaining band members hired Chester Bennington to sing, and cut an EP and embarked on a concert tour as "Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington".