Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 6 years ago

I can't access my laptop!!!?

I have windows 7 and I forgot my password and the hint isn't showing up! My account is the administrative account so I can't log on to any other accounts!! How do I get on to the laptop or make my hint show up!! Please help I need this by after 3pm

Favorite Answer

I have downloaded Windows Password Reset Tool from www.windows7password.net . it not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista and Windows 7. It works perfectly to reset administrative account to a blank password. I Wrote it to an 1GB USB flash drive do this. Booting up and clearing a password takes a minute or two works like a charm. It supports cd/dvd too.

I would probably use PCUnlocker Live CD for such a situation. PCUnlocker Live CD will allow you to remove forgotten Windows password. It works with all versions of Windows. Hope that helps.

• Mr. T

There should be a link under login → click, to provide you with your Password Hint.

\\☺

• Jason

Do not panic, it is not hard to reset windows 7 password.

I've ever met the same problem, too.

here is the video ever helped me, you can take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4gZTNYR8BQ

Youtube thumbnail

i think you are trying to gain access to someone else's account.... hence the time restraint. it's not difficult, and i could help you, but i doubt your morals, so i wont.