Should I get an iPhone 3?

I saw an iPhone 3 for 200 dollars on Amazon (unclocked and all). I hate my Galaxy Ace II becaus it is slow and laggy. What I want to know is:

What kind of SIM card does an iPhone 3 take

And

Is the iPhone 3 laggy? At the time I remember it being fast and I'm sure it's not as fast as current iPods, but has it aged well. Or is it way too slow for this day and age (I have an iPod 5 btw and have to carry it around everywhere for music, internet, etc... Cause my phone is too slow).

If you want to present me with alternatives, just know that they cannot be more expensive. I'm not wasting my money on a plan that includes 3G or a more expensive phone. If I had that money I'd have the lastest iPhone.

I'm going to check out the Moto G. I'm hesitant because I've had a bad experience with Android. While the iPhone will be slow, it's the stability that I like. If anyone can offer another Android device (and promise me it works really quickly) or Amy other cheaper alternative, I'm all ears.

And thanks to everyone who has answered so far.

Favorite Answer

I rather get Moto G from Motorola for $200 if I were you. Lot better specs.

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?RQYJ

The iPhone 3 is a complete waste of money now, as it is so outdated. You could buy a much better Android device for this price.

Omg no!!!!!!!! That's horrible deal and if its ios7 it'll be way laggier than your current phone. I like iphone but they are expensive as hell and very restricted I just switched to android and I'm so I happy I did