Samsung galaxy note 10.1 vs ipad?

I found a samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet for sale. It's 300$ and has never been used. It's 32 gb as we'll. Is that a good deal? Would it be worth it to buy or is an ipad better? Please help!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Galaxy Note 10.1 and the iPad 3 are in a close price range, so when deciding between these two, you need to look forward to few things like, storage, speed, screen, reliability and the app store. The Storage is cheaper and better on Note 10.1, you'll get both used or even the new version in cheaper price compared to Used and New versions of iPad 3. Note 10.1 offers extra stuff like, microSD slot, Split screen, S-Pen and S-Note app, Quad core processor and better RAM to give a lag less experience.

I would recommend you to see this complete comparison between iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 10.1, would definitely help you in making this decision:

http://compare-e-readers.com/Note10VsIPad3

iPad is good too, you have the awesome display resolution, making movie watching experience way better as you can enjoy 1080p HD movies on a tablet, plus the games also are better looking on it. All types and genre of games and apps are available on Apple app store with better variety compared to Google Play store. So you'll find the app store to be more amusing on Apple app store rather than the Play store of Google. The deal you mentioned can be found anywhere and its good. So you can say that iPad is better for screen and apps. Whereas the Note 10.1 is best in speed, storage and for taking notes.

Hope this helped!

• nee
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Just FYI, Samsung tablets have microSD expansion slots, whereas iPads don't. IMO that's pretty much the biggest difference.

Now, the biggest difference between Samsung's Note and Tab line is that the Note has the stylus pen, which of course could mean absolutely nothing for many potential buyers.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think galaxy note 10.1 is the latest. so i think galaxy note 10.1 is best for you..................

thanks..

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I like iPad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

http://www.gsmarena.com/ipad_air_vs_galaxy_note_10...

this article may help you make the decision

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.