Should I dump him cause he does drugs?

Okay I am 20 and dating this guy. He is funny, smart charismatic.

However he has done cocaine on more than one occasion, and he smokes weed all the time and does ecstasy ugh.

Is this concerning? or is it kinda normal for college guys to do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Josh
    Lv 5
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

X is a party drug. Its not something I enjoyed and I've seen it destroy some of my friends physically from overuse and OD's. Cocaine destroys family's and lives. I've never met anybody who could handle it unless they were like me and didn't care for it and if they didn't like it they wouldn't do it again anyway.

There's nothing wrong with getting stoned unless its ALL you do.

I can only give you what I know from personal experience. I don't know the guy or his tendencies, here is just a couple of facts I've learned in my life.

Source(s): Based on experience.
  • 6 years ago

Weed I can understand but cocaine?

Find someone else if you plan on having a partner with teeth.

• 6 years ago

That's a lot of drugs. I can see putting up with occasional weed smoking, but coke and ecstasy? This guy either has, or is going to have major drug problems. He's going to bring you down like cement shoes, and drain your bank account. Leave that baggage at the door.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Nick is right.

He could be the nicest person in the world, but that doesn't mean he won't make terrible decisions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I would. I wouldn't like to date a chick who does drugs or anything like that. Be subtle about it though :) Let him down easy.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Dump him before he brings you down with him. That's not normal, it's stupid.

He's going to say that he'll stop. Don't listen to that, he will NOT stop.

• 6 years ago

Nothing wrong with drugs as long as you take caution. Talk to him about it if it bothers you

• 6 years ago

dump him. he'll be stealing money from you soon to support his habits. plus, why would you want to dat someone who isn't really trying to better their life.

• 6 years ago

No. I do those too. I don't see the issue here.

• 6 years ago

it's somewhat normal but, it's also a sign of depression.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.