Should I dump him cause he does drugs?

Okay I am 20 and dating this guy. He is funny, smart charismatic.

However he has done cocaine on more than one occasion, and he smokes weed all the time and does ecstasy ugh.

Is this concerning? or is it kinda normal for college guys to do?

• Josh
    Best Answer

X is a party drug. Its not something I enjoyed and I've seen it destroy some of my friends physically from overuse and OD's. Cocaine destroys family's and lives. I've never met anybody who could handle it unless they were like me and didn't care for it and if they didn't like it they wouldn't do it again anyway.

There's nothing wrong with getting stoned unless its ALL you do.

I can only give you what I know from personal experience. I don't know the guy or his tendencies, here is just a couple of facts I've learned in my life.

Source(s): Based on experience.

Weed I can understand but cocaine?

Find someone else if you plan on having a partner with teeth.

That's a lot of drugs. I can see putting up with occasional weed smoking, but coke and ecstasy? This guy either has, or is going to have major drug problems. He's going to bring you down like cement shoes, and drain your bank account. Leave that baggage at the door.

Nick is right.

He could be the nicest person in the world, but that doesn't mean he won't make terrible decisions.

I would. I wouldn't like to date a chick who does drugs or anything like that. Be subtle about it though :) Let him down easy.

Dump him before he brings you down with him. That's not normal, it's stupid.

He's going to say that he'll stop. Don't listen to that, he will NOT stop.

Nothing wrong with drugs as long as you take caution. Talk to him about it if it bothers you

dump him. he'll be stealing money from you soon to support his habits. plus, why would you want to dat someone who isn't really trying to better their life.

No. I do those too. I don't see the issue here.

it's somewhat normal but, it's also a sign of depression.