Can vaccines cause psoriasis?

My husband who is 52 never had psoriasis or does it run in his family history. Two years ago he had 2 vaccines, one was the twinrix vaccine ( protects against hepatitis A and hepatitis B) and the other to protect against shingles. Not even a few weeks later did he start seeing red spots on his legs and was... show more My husband who is 52 never had psoriasis or does it run in his family history. Two years ago he had 2 vaccines, one was the twinrix vaccine ( protects against hepatitis A and hepatitis B) and the other to protect against shingles. Not even a few weeks later did he start seeing red spots on his legs and was diagnosed with psoriasis.
Has anyone else had this happen to them? His family doctor says the vaccines have nothing to do with this but after some research I have read that this may be a cause. Not sure if the psoriasis were dormant and taking the vaccines aggravated something in his system....he has tried everything and it's getting worse.
Anyone else had something similar like this happen to them? Any help???