Can vaccines cause psoriasis?

My husband who is 52 never had psoriasis or does it run in his family history. Two years ago he had 2 vaccines, one was the twinrix vaccine ( protects against hepatitis A and hepatitis B) and the other to protect against shingles. Not even a few weeks later did he start seeing red spots on his legs and was diagnosed with psoriasis.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? His family doctor says the vaccines have nothing to do with this but after some research I have read that this may be a cause. Not sure if the psoriasis were dormant and taking the vaccines aggravated something in his system....he has tried everything and it's getting worse.

Anyone else had something similar like this happen to them? Any help???

• Lisa
    Favorite Answer

Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease. Vaccines can cause autoimmune disease. If your husband went 50 years without psoriasis, and then 2 weeks after getting 2 vaccines, developed the disease, it is much more likely than not that the vaccines, which can cause autoimmune disease, did cause the autoimmune disease in your husband. (Unless he was also given other drugs or other environmental exposures during that 2 week period, that are also known to cause autoimmune disease).

If you live in the United States, there is a 3 year statute of limitations to file a claim with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. There is no time limit for filing a report with VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System).

As for treatment, I would suggest weaning off any steroid drugs or creams, and starting low dose naltrexone.

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/index.htm#What_di... It is an FDA approved prescription drug that is made by compounding pharmacies. He should also be taking molecularly distilled fish oil.

If you would like to read of other cases of psoriasis that people thought were caused by Twinrix or the shingles vaccine, you can read VAERS reports. Go to http://medalerts.org and click on the red "search now." Open section 2, and click on psoriasis as a symptom. In section 3, click on Twinrix and Varicella Zoster. Then click on "Find." There are only 15 reports, but reporting to VAERS is voluntary, and most people don't even know the reporting system exists. So it's been estimated by the U.S. government that VAERS reports represent only a tiny percentage of actual cases.

Cure Psoriasis Easily Naturally Forever

• Erika

Shot For Psoriasis

I had a 13 year history of psoriasis, though I was in good health otherwise. But these severe large, thick and scaly excoriated plaques on my neck, ears, trunk and limbs ruined the way I was leading my life. I would be with red, inflamed itchy skin for most part of the year and these silvery scales would seem to be erupting without any reason. To make matters worse, blisters would appear over already red and itching skin. It was living hell.

I was treated with various options but nothing seemed to be working. Some of the treatments that I underwent in this depressing period of 13 years included tar preparation, tropical steroids and anthralin. I was also given light therapy many times but everything I tried would give me temporary relief.

And soon, after a few days I would be plagued with the situation again. In one of those moments when I was completely lost I stumbled upon this website just by chance. I read it and felt that as if someone had put the story my life on this web page. I was thoroughly convinced that if ANYONE can cure me of condition, it would be you.

And was I right, or what. I started recovering within 3 days of starting this treatment. Something that had become a painful part of me for 13 years was actually getting healed! My ears are healed and my neck is smooth again!. I am a month into the treatment and I have never felt better in my life!

Psoriasis Revolution?

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Can vaccines cause psoriasis?

My husband who is 52 never had psoriasis or does it run in his family history. Two years ago he had 2 vaccines, one was the twinrix vaccine ( protects against hepatitis A and hepatitis B) and the other to protect against shingles. Not even a few weeks later did he start seeing red spots on his legs...

Source(s): vaccines psoriasis: https://shortly.im/h0g2Q

Yes! It happened to me. The exact same thing. I was required to get the vaccine in order to graduate from school for a medical assistant certification. I had to get a series of the hepatitis shots and I too got psoriasis. Until now, I thought I was the only one who believed this to be the cause. I too believe the injections from the vaccines gave me psoriasis!!

100% Psoriasis Organic Natural Remedy : http://PsoriasisOut.com/Guidance

Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease, and there's not medical cure for it yet. However, there are treatments and remedies that can help allevate the itch and pain and control it. Let's see

All I know is I didn't have psoriasis before I got the shingles vaccination. I now have developed shoulder problem, pain, limited motion, since taking the "better" flu vaccination which, of course doctors refuse to believe the root is the problem. I have found information on the internet that counters their thinking. Doctors look at you like you are nuts when you tell them the vaccines are the root of the problems I'm having. Since I have COPD, I don't dare forgo a flu shot, but am going to ask for the dead virus. I had flu shots for seven years before the doctor ordered the "new and improved" one with no ill effects and it seemed to have served my needs. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

I took my last vaccine when I was 13...not by choice but thru blackmail, coercion, intimidation and threat of suspension from my high school. Considering my grades were fairly good and had university to look forward to I decided to take my Measles, Mumps and Rubella(MMR) vaccine...after all my previous half dozen or so shots went well ...so I bit the bullet.

Sure enough within a year I developed really bad scalp psoriasis that spread to my body over the last 30 years or so. Medications have worked on and off.

My advice...unless you are really ill or susceptible to a disease DO NOT TAKE A VACCINE...you most likely will develop cancer, diabetes, psoriasis, lupus or a 100 other nasty disease...These diseases were unheard of 100-200 yrs ago or they were much less common than today.

Parasitic pharmaceutical companies want us all to be sick so they can make 100's of billions of profit on our collective misery.

"His family doctor says the vaccines have nothing to do with this..."

Of course he says that he is just protecting himself from lawsuits. If people knew the truth about vaccines, doctors and pharmaceutical CEO's would be burned at the stake.