Why is netflix on my computer only playing some videos? For most of them an error occurs?

Neflix suggests moving and most of the one I want to watch don't load and then an error message says "opps something went wrong" Error this title is not available to watch instantly.

I took all my computer updates. As I was taking an update, the one video worked. I restarted my computer and the error pops up again.

I also am in canada on the american side by using hulu. I've never had a problem before.

Is it me or netflix?

Best Answer

If the video you want to watch is available from the Canadian Netflix, using your Canadian subscription info, you must get the video only from the Canadian Netflix website.

Netflix does not like foreigners using PROXY websites to access US citizens-ONLY content. And you must know that Hulu is USA ONLY and not available to Canadians, or other foreigners, so that's where the real problem might be.

And yes, to Americans, we are all foreigners, but they do like our women, and our BEER!

My spouse and i recommend using VPNPower to be able to unblock web-sites. I have been using them since 4 years. http://www.vpnpower.net