books???? pls help!!!?

i really want to start reading a new series, but i read a lot. most YA book series are books I've heard of, or read. here are some

percy jackson

lost hero

gone

bzrk(not a huge fan)

gathering series kelly armstrong

darkest powers trilogy kelly armstrong

found haddix

vampire academy (loved)

bloodlines (spin off VA)

hush hush

immortal allison noel

nightshade andrea cremer

snakeroot andrea cremer

unwanted (it was okay)

beautiful creatures

twilight

harry potter

thirst

the seven wonders

goddess test

monument 14

i am number 4 (love)

5th wave (okay)

maximum ride (love)

significant (love)

spellbound

hex hall

slayers

splintered (alice in wonderland kinda thing)

hunger games

altered jennifer rush (okay)

half blood jennifer arementrout (okay)

kiss of frost series jennifer estep (okay)

chemical garden (not a huge fan`)

elemental brigid kemmerer (love)

pawn aimee carter (love)

city of bones (like)

micheal vey (okay)

switched (idk who wrote it, but she is like a troll)

divergent(HATE last book, but like the series)

maze runner

haddix shadow children

uglies

shiver (didn't really like)

matched

delirium

the selection

unwind

shadow falls

tempest

so i think that is enough for you to get the idea of what i like.

sort of sic fi fantasy kinda thing, with a little bit of romance, not really set in modern day, more like futurey, but i do like some modern day things to. i like the books to have been after 2000 but if you really think id like an older one, just make sure its not to old.

and if you could put a brief description id love that.

thank you so much for your help

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Iron Fey, by Julie Kagawa

The Immortal Rules, by Julie Kagawa

All Our Yesterdays, by Cristin Terrill

Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand

Everneath, by Brodi Ashton

The Interrogation of Ashala Wolf, by Ambelin Kwaymullina

The Adoration of Jenna Fox, by Mary, E. Pearson

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin

Legend, by Marie Lu

Firelight, by Sophie Jordan

Ultraviolet, by R.J. Anderson

The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater

Under the Never Sky, by Veronica Rossi

Let the Sky Fall, by Shannon Messenger

Obsidian, by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Mila 2.0, by Debra Driza

Unravelling, by Elizabeth Norris

Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi

Wicked Lovely, by Melissa Marr

The Host, by Stephenie Meyer

Pivot Point, by Kasie West

Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White

The Chaos of Stars, by Kiersten White

Mind Games, by Kiersten White

Hope that helps.

PS. I know you asked for a description, but I figured you could look them up if any title's caught your eye...I don't have time to write a description for all of them...

• 7 years ago

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Basically It's about people called shadowhunters who have a heavenly mandate to kill demons. It's set in New York, 2007. Similar style to a lot of the books you've mentioned. There's also the Infernal Devices, which is also about the shadowhunters but in Victorian London. There are 6 books in the Mortal Instruments and 3 in the Infernal Devices.

The Eye of Minds is a wonderful book by James Dashner. It's set in the future, where there are technologies that make virtual environments seem real. It's only one book, but James Dashner is planning to make it a series.

• 7 years ago

Read Heart at Stake (a.k.a My love lies bleeding) by alyxandra harvey its the drake chronicles books they are sooooooooo good. here is what it is about: On Solange’s sixteenth birthday, she is going to wake up dead. As if that’s not bad enough, she also has to outwit her seven overprotective older brothers, avoid the politics involved with being the only daughter born to an ancient vampire dynasty, and elude Kieran Black—agent of an anti-vampire league who is searching for his father’s killer and is intent on staking Solange and her entire family. Luckily she has her own secret weapon—her human best friend Lucy. Lucy is willing to defend Solange’s right to a normal life, whether she’s being smothered by her well-intentioned brothers or abducted by a power-hungry queen. Two unlikely alliances are formed in a race to save Solange’s eternal life—Lucy and Solange’s brother Nicholas, and Solange and Kieran Black — in a dual romance that is guaranteed to jump start any romance-lover’s heart.

Also Eragon by Christopher Paolini series they are really good as well: Fifteen-year-old Eragon believes that he is merely a poor farm boy- until his destiny as a Dragon Rider is revealed. Gifted with only an ancient sword, a loyal dragon, and sage advice from an old storyteller, Eragon is soon swept into a dangerous tapestry of magic, glory, and power. Now his choices could save - or destroy- the Empire.

There is also Angelfire by courtney allison moulton is really good. Every night Ellie is haunted by terrifying dreams of monstrous creatures that are hunting her, killing her. Then come the memories. When Ellie meets Will, she feels on the verge of remembering something just beyond her grasp. His attention is intense and romantic, and Ellie feels like her soul has known him for centuries. On her seventeenth birthday, on a dark street at midnight, Will awakens Ellie's power, and she knows that she can fight the creatures that stalk her in the grim darkness. Only Will holds the key to Ellie's memories, whole lifetimes of them, and when she looks at him, she can no longer pretend anything was just a dream. Now she must hunt. Ellie has power that no one can match, and her role is to hunt and kill the reapers that prey on human souls. But in order to survive the dangerous and ancient battle of the angels and the Fallen, she must also hunt for the secrets of her past lives and truths that may be too frightening to remember.

• 7 years ago

Try I'd tell you i love you but the I'd have to kill you. It's basically called Gallagher academy by ally carter. It's about a secret spy school with romance in it there's about 6books altogether

Source(s): I've read them
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.