Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 years ago

Weight loss?

I'm a fifteen year old girl, I'm 5'3 & I'm not sure my exact weight but I am in fairly good shape. I have a small waist but I'm also quite curvy. Anyway, I'm very comfortable with my body in terms of being fit but my problem lies with my legs and butt.. My thighs aren't that big, but I'd like to lose a little weight. Not for the sense of being "skinny" but because I've noticed it's very unhealthy. My skin looks terrible, my stretch marks are horrific, all over my thighs and underneath my butt and it's very embarrassing. They are a decent size but once it starts getting higher and closer to my waist they're terrible. So, if someone could tell me, what they did to lose weight in their thighs, to tone up and look healthy again,

Please, please let me know. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Hi!

Just be relax. You can do it easily. Some steps are mandatory and it will give you best results. Try to do some cardio, squats and weight lifting. Do running and walking. It is the best way to reduce weight. Also try some good and healthy diet which can give nutrition and perfect Basal Metabolic Rate. You can choose salads, green vegetables, brown rice, skim milk, etc. Just try these all good steps. This will definitely work for you. I have tried and giving you true suggestion. It is very helpful for quick weight loss.

Some steps are mandatory and it will give you best results. Try to do some cardio, squats and weight lifting. Do running and walking. It is the best way to reduce weight. Also try some good and healthy diet which can give nutrition and perfect Basal Metabolic Rate. You can choose salads, green vegetables, brown rice, skim milk, etc. Just try these all good steps

Go on a diet. Only eat steamed veggies and lean protien. Drink a gallon of water a day. Don't eat anything else. Do cycling at a low level like 2-5 and run at least 2 miles a week.

Sounds like an eating disorder to me, you need to know your weight, buy a scale, weigh yourself at a friends house, ask the school nurse.

Losing weight will no eliminate stretch marks, it won't make your life magically wonderful.

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

jog on the treadmill at 4 mph for 25 minutes or at 7 mph for 9 minutes

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods

Sweet potatoes help you lose weight

eat chili for a couple of days research shows that chili peppers boost your metabolic rate burning 50 more cals a day

• Viola

Use 3 bite rule have three small bites and put fork down each time