Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

doss this person exemplify the average 0bomunist?

Favorite Answer

Sounds to me like a chemical dependent sack of sh*t, that should have died in a one vehicle accident on a lonely road, years ago. But sadly he didn't.

I have noticed the chemical dependent sacks of sh*t reside in both parties. We don't want to start comparing the DUI list and drug convictions, because I assure you that will be a monumental labor.

Its probably best not to make this one political.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/24964215/austin-police-d...

No, that guy is not. Probably was drunk or doing drugs. Has nothing to do with Obama nor communism. Sorry but the link didn't work for me.

• ?

Which person?

You mean virtually everyone in the new story, including the cop, considering it involved Austin and SXSW rather than Nashville?

Wake up bigot, there were few to Nazi punks bands performing.

No. He is a drunk driver like GW Bush and Cheney both were. And Laura Bush killed her boyfriend with her car after he dumped her.

We 0bomunist believe in public transportation and green vehicles like bicycles and goat carts so how stupid are you?

• If he was drunk in Austin, then yes he is a flaming liberal Obama voter.

I lived in Austin for 4 years. Wall to wall liberal. People put anti-Bush yard signs on their front lawn.