Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Why does it take a Canadian Doctor to B*tch slap a Tea Party Senator over access to Health Care?

don't you have 330M REAL Americans to do it for her?

He came across as a condesending prik.....until she set him straight!

THAT got his panties in a bunch....

@ Bada Bing.....Having an excellent adventure today......scored 12 "factory"bags of 12 cup Timmies from a "source" ...and not that inferior stuff that they sell in Grocery Stores...this is the real deal!.....

@ Texas Pee.....if you are refering to the Premier of Newfoundland, he is also by chance the wealthiest man in Newfoundland, he could have had the same operation in Toronto using his health care card but chose Miami due to the proxsimitry of his South Beach Penthouse where he chose to "recouperate" apparently Newfi in February is not as enticing....or did you mean Belinda Stronach? Canada's only Billionaire Woman?..She had her Cancer care done at St Mikes in Toronto and flew to L.A. to get her Boobs reconstructed...and a face lift and tummy tuck.....At very attractive prices and great workmanship..SHE LOOKS WONDERFUL....I guess that your Dr ought to stick to what they do best.

BTW how many TEXANS go to Mexico for Medical Procedures?....I hear the

Favorite Answer

I am trying to institute more song lyrics into my answers but the one that started in my head for this question got creepy really fast....

Doctor doctor give me the news, I've got a....

To answer you better, senators have no idea what they are trying to do to health care, let's get the health care professionals involved..

Hope your morning is a good one, Beaver!

Top of the morning, Beav, but I can't "talk" much, been up all night and

I'm ready to hit the sack...but just one parting question:

Now, true, this story seems rather old...but what's with that Canadian

weed plantation which is guarded by 13 bears, one large dog, a vietnamese pig,

and a raccoon?.....I saw a Russian TV reporter get quite a kick out of reporting it,

....but between you and me....what's up with that, my dearest home-boy?!...;-)

Canadian prime minister comes to America for what???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/02/danny-wil...

ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland — The premier of Canada's east coast province is undergoing heart surgery in the United States this week because the treatment he is seeking was not available in his home province.

My oh my how the left will lie!

So now you make excuses, I hear you have no source to back up what you claim to "hear"!

You lost me after you claimed that a Canadian set an American straight about health care

A Canadian Dr. shouldn't be b*tch slapping anyone over access to health care when Canadians are crossing into the U.S. to get treatments they can't get in Canada.

Source(s): Texas!

O well is that the best you got. Typical of your contributions to this

venue.

• wtinc

Your kidding right you still supporting Obama Care for those of you on the left that don't know its also called ACA

• bill

i say let her debate Dr. Ben Carson....see how well that goes for her.