i have a cardinal t square how does this work?

I have a T square

it is in my mercury, mars and neptune

also my uranus is this possible?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97223284@N04/1262306...

...see?

and how does this work for me? is the houses and signs they are in

Favorite Answer

It's been estimated that 40% of all charts contain a T-square. It is the most common of all aspect configurations. Whether or not there is one in the chart also depends on how much of an orb is allowed. Yours is a wider orb than I would allow, but not all would agree with what I allow.

The idea behind these things, or should be, is that when one of the planets is aspected by transit, progression or direction, the other two are automatically contacted as well triggering all planets at once. Now you can see why a tight orb is necessary, when as in your case two of the planets are 8 degrees apart it might take 8 years or longer for a progressed planet to hit one of those in the T-square after it hits another. But these things take on a life of their own and everyone wants to be special even if they are one of 4 in 10. Every chart is unique and apparently that is not enough.

The T-square is said to be like a 3 legged chair, needing something to fulfill the empty leg. Some thing is missing in your life and even when that empty spot is filled by a transiting, progressed, or directed planet it still makes only hard aspects to the other three. So it is a difficult formation.

As you can tell, I don't think much of these things, but I'll make an exception when the three planets are all within two or less degrees of each other. That would bring the 40% figure down to less than 10%, and if you eliminate the use of the outer three, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, we're possibly below 5%. Depending on the chart configuration, the T-square may or may not be hit at all during the life, by direction or progression.

My advice is to forget these things. They aren't all that important. They are a relatively new invention and in my experience have not added much to our understanding.