Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 6 years ago

I just fell for the latest scam using Google Home Page! What do I do now?

HELP?

I just did that sign in thing 2 hours ago....gmail fake page....suggestions? anyone? anyone?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You change your password ASAP

If you used the same login name and password for ANY other site, you need to immediately change those passwords too. Unfortunately 80% of people use the same login and password for every site and these scammers know it. Once they know your password, they try the same login on Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, every credit card and online bank site, etc to hack those accounts as well

If your emails contained any financial information like credit card receipts, PayPal notifications, bank statements, etc you need to IMMEDIATELY inform those institutions and get new credit cards

And inform your friends you were hacked. A friend fell for this last week and all of get contacts got an email that she was in Spain and got robbed and needed to borrow money. Unfortunately 2 people sent money to these scammers before she informed everyone she was hacked

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

First, it is considered a crime for a foreigner to volunteer in Nepal, and it is very difficult to do any type of travelling in Tibet. The Nepalese government believe (and after thinking about it, rightly so) that foreign volunteers take jobs away from local people. I think the Peace Corps is probably the best known organization out there for volunteering abroad, but you will have to pay for most of your expenses.

• 6 years ago

Try changing your password

• 6 years ago

Quickly change your password!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

When these scammers get caught, they should have their bare feet beaten with rubber truncheons in a public square, ...........................THEN, the real punsihment starts,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.