How to get rid of a cleft chin?

I'm a 14 year old girl and I feel sooooo ugly with my stupid chin!!

Tbh my cleft isn't actually that noticeable or deep, everyone I ask is like "Wtf are you talking about I can't even see it" but idk if they're saying it to be nice or if it's true. The only time I see it in the mirror is if my mouth is open and If my head is at a certain angle and position but if I feel very lightly in my chin I can feel like a dent or something on the skin (I mean like not on the bone) I ask my sister if she could feel it and she said yes but I said that everyone has it (or at least everyone in my family) and now that I think about I have seen one on her but only when she's also looking in a certain angle and position. It still sort of bothers me that i can feel it, so is there any kind of way I can get rid of it without surgery?? Or even a way to cover it with makeup? I'll be honest with you I'm not the skinniest but I'm not at all over weight, I think I'm just a bit more than average lol (5'7 145lbs)

Oh yea and also do guys think it's unattractive on girls?

Thank you guys for the answers!! :)

Favorite Answer

I envy you. I rarely find people with cleft chin in our country. for me I find them very attractive.

I am 14 but I live in America and I have a cleft chin. When I was younger I never noticed it but as I got older it bothered me. Having a cleft chin is not a bad thing it ia different and unique. Look at all the beautiful ladies that have one like Demi Lovato, Fergie, and Vanessa Hudgens and more. You have to love every part if you it is healthy for you to love yourself. My aunt told me God kissed me on my chin and it shows how much he loves me. No you cant get rid of your cleft, surgery is the only way. I would not do that this makes you unique.I don't know if guys think they are attractive but I have had a few guys like me. But if any guy likes you shows that they don't care how you look and that they love you for you.

I hope I helped

P.s people pay good money to have one look at Michael Jackson

• clouds

I know what it's like to have that one area on your body that you are extremely self conscious about, but honestly, what is most unattractive is someone who worries about what they look like all the time. Think of all the cute actors and actresses and models with cleft chins! Honestly though, it is simply a trait of certain ethnicities and lots of people have it.

Use your lunch break to sort out and then eat later though working.

Spread hummus, mustard, or pureed roasted red pepper on sandwiches rather then mayonnaise.

Make your low-fat ice cream using icy bananas and peanut butter as well as luscious cherries and chocolate.

Choose a whole-wheat wrap instead of two slices of wheat bread.

Use veggies like carrots or zucchini in place of spaghetti.

Keep snacks to one humdred and fifty calories or fewer.