Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 6 years ago

Do you agree with former Malaysia Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir that the Jews now run the world by proxy after playing victim?

and milking the holocaust for over 70 years?

• Bobby
    Favorite Answer

No I don't

Speaking on behalf of the European Union, Italian Foreign Minister Franco Frattini said that Dr Mahathir had employed "expressions that were gravely offensive, very strongly anti-Semitic and... strongly counter to principles of tolerance, dialogue and understanding'." At the same time, Mahathir's speech was defended by several Muslim leaders and politicians, including Egyptian foreign minister Ahmed Maher and Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai.[90][93] United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Bush considered the comments "reprehensible and hateful."[94] The Muslim Public Affairs Council condemned Mahathir's remarks as "extremely offensive, anti-Semitic comments."[

He also said Jews invented human rights,socialism,feminism and liberalism,which in my book shows how humane the Jewish people truly are.OK,communism was a disaster but the overall intentions were well meaning.They are always trying to improve the world,and have been trying since the time of Moses.Its seems the evil ones are the people who oppose them and there ideas.

I'm surprised the political head of a modern nation would say such a thing. If it were 6,000,000 Malaysian Muslims that were butchered and incinerated he would be singing a much different tune.

I suggest making use of VPNPower to be able to unblock web-sites. I've been with them since 4 years. http://www.vpnpower.net

We highly recommend using VPNPower to be able to unblock websites. I've been using them since 4 years. http://www.vpnpower.net

• Sum

that's the gospel that generations of paranoid assholes have taught certainly.

When you're an inferior piece of dog sh*t, like the former Malaysian Prime Minister, then it is handy to have somebody you can point the finger at.

The Jews have always been sort of the default Bad Guys for all abusive people.

• Tim D

Why would anyone choose to agree with a small-minded bigot?

• Feivel

No....no logical sane person would. Anti-Semitic, uneducated, hateful people will agree but rational people will not.

Source(s): Jewish
  • Zvi

I'm sure people on a Neo-Nazi or other anti-Semitic forum would agree, but not many others.

But surely you know that.