jimmy
Lv 7
jimmy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

why doLeftists think someone who pays NO taxes at all should get a benefit from a tax cut?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Whoa, I didn't realize you could live in this country without paying sales taxes, social security taxes, gas taxes, excise taxes, property taxes. Sign me up for that conservative utopia!!

• Tax cuts are 2/3 of our corporations pay zero taxes.

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Why do you claim that poor people "pay NO taxes"? Every person who works pays taxes out of their paychecks, everyone who purchases anything pays taxes. Most of them qualify for the EITC, so they get a tax refund, but it is false to claim that they don't pay taxes.

• 7 years ago

Does that include all the wealthy people who "pay no taxes"? Should they benefit from a tax cut?

Those wealthy pay taxes, just not income taxes, just as the poor do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

If they pay no taxes then how are they getting a benefit from a Tax Cut?

Too funny...

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

If they pay no tax then how can they possibly benefit? Baffled - as I often am.

• John S
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Are you, perhaps, thinking of the earned income credit? Do you even know what that is?

• 7 years ago

Like Exxon?

• 7 years ago

WTH are you talking about? Please tell me how you can live in the US and pay NO TAXES? The only people not paying taxes are Corporations because of the Corporate Welfare Republicans shoved through. Yes! Romney says they are people too!

Study estimates that illegal immigrants paid $11.2B in taxes last year, unlike GE, which paid zero

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/study-estimate...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.