what fish to get?

alright i got a 10 gallon aquarium with rocks, decor, carbon filter, and heater. i wanna put 2 fish in it and asking what kind of fish can i put in it. im aware of fish care taking as far as weekly water changes and treatments. do i need anything else?

Favorite Answer

http://aqadvisor.com/AqAdvisor.php?AqVolUnit=gUS&A... put in your tank size and click "fish suitable for my tank" it should tell you what can live there. Other than that it's up to you.

It depends on your style. If you want cute little fish like I have you can get guppies platies neon tetras mollies swordtails also a betta. If you would like maybe a different type like a little bigger you could get sucker fish Cory catfish honey gourami (or something like that) tiger barbs ect.. Theirs an endless possibility or you can just ask your store owner. I hope this helped! Sicncerly-Lily

2 balloon mollies

2 guppies

2 platies