Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 6 years ago

What is the SWOT analysis of a casino being developed?

I am doing this as a paper for University. I am pretty good with the internals, the strengths and weaknesses. But I need some help with getting the externals, the opportunities and threats.

Would increased potential of drinking and driving be a weakness or a threat?

Also, would gambling addiction be a weakness or a threat?

Please help me out. 10 points up for grabs

• Chad
    Best Answer

Competition from other casinos, racetracks, bingo, etc...

Changes in laws... if the state outlaws casinos... that's a big threat. Or if they change the taxation.

Gambling addition is a threat but the states make the casinos put TONS of money into offering people help it would be difficult to say you didn't know the dangers. I doubt many people win lawsuits against casinos for addiction.

Drinking and driving is a threat as well... Probably more so at casinos with free drinks.

Crime is a potential problem too... especially in urban casinos. People will not visit a casino if they don't feel safe. And if the crime is rampant the city/state may turn against the casino and possibly shut it down or take the liquor license.

hope that helps... I can't really speak to the particulars of specific SWOT analysis... but those are my ideas on some outside problems a casino faces.

A lot of individuals are looking to gambling to resolve their financial issues, but once they lose they're only making things actually worse. But, with Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/Q4nIz you will not have this problem.

The Zcodes System is the most effective sports investing application system. This system is recommended to anyone who is able to take their activities expense to another level. That is a must have in your activities expense arsenal.

Zcodes System is at the the top of number for activities betting methods that function!

• Gale

Yeah I had to do one for business class