Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 7 years ago

Is this why Obama Won election with only 25 States in 2012?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJFYwRtrH4

Youtube thumbnail

The worst performance of any re elected President in History.

Reagan 1984 - 49 States

Nixon 1972 - 49 States

The End of the World on 12/12/12 by Genius Al Gore D-MX

Al Gore and Global Warming - Can Not Be Reversed By 2008

We might have had a chance to prolong the demise, but we thought Al Gore was some bonehead spreading malarkey to the masses. You know the whole global warming thing that no one really paid attention to.

Gore’s 2006 documentary, “An Inconvenient Truth,” won two Academy Awards and made $24 million in the United States. Its goal was to educate the general public about global warming, and while it was a box office success, it wasn’t enough.

Climates are changing, polar ice caps are melting, although less than originally thought according to reports, hurricanes have increased and the sea level has started to rise. These are just some of the global warming predictions that have come true.

If this fairy tale becomes true, Mr. Gore will be standing wherever the afterworld is, and, with his finger pointing at everyone, will say “I told you so!”

Democrat Lee Harvey Oswald becomes the first victim of Global Warming in 1963.

Just 6 months later, Democrat Al Gore Sr Votes Against The 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That is not why he won - it is why Romney lost.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The worst president in history was W and his opponent got more votes than he did and still wasn't declared the winner.

• 7 years ago

I've seen a lot of rants on Y/A, but this is a RAVING rant.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think you are severely disturbed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.