Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

believers and atheist how do you feel about the following?

1.butterflies( )

2.sports( )

3.the media( )

4.porn stars( )

5.porn( )

6.gay men( )

7.atheist

8.catholics ( )

Favorite Answer

1. not a fan of insects. no, not even butterflies.

2. meh.

3. not good. misleading and contributes to an already very judgemental society.

4. to each their own. you have no place to dictate they have a 'lack of self respect' because self respect means respect for THEIRself. not what you think of them. it's a job.

5. demeaning to women (and sometimes men), expensive industry, unrealistic expectations... sigh.

6. sure. personally prefer gay women.

7. idk, lack of religious belief. realists?

8. most of them are alright, but the catholic religion and the vatican are f*cked up. going to a catholic school for 12 years is enough to put you off religion altogether.

1. They're pretty. But there are blood-sucking types in Africa http://zzanyy.blogspot.com/2010/07/madrilenial-but... That is awesome.

2. I don't really care about sports, but I will watch the Olympics.

3. It's a source for information, albeit one must dissect the lines to get the truth, and some of the stories don't matter. It's also a tool to get the mob to do what you want, like be outraged Crimea when it's not really US's business, except where NAFTA is concerned.

4. To each their own.

5. To each their own.

6. To each their own.

7. Some are too loud. The rest are normal.

8. Some are too loud. The rest are normal.

Source(s): Agnostic
  • Julian

1.butterflies - no issues here. Wish I would see more of them

2.sports - ambivalent about it at best

3.the media - Not as trustworthy as they should be, nor as trustworthy as they see themselves.

4.porn stars - Well if they are happy doing it (and many are) then more power to them.

5.porn - It's a mixed bag. It has it's dark side but it's not as fundamentally harmful as many like to preach.

6.gay men - Being one I would say I like me fine. I reserve judgement on the others I haven't met though.

7.atheists - Same as answer for #6.

8.catholics - Same as answer for #7. However the ones I have met or known of haven't done their cause any favors.

• ?

1. Who doesn't love butterflies?

2. Don't care one bit for them

3. Scum of the Earth

4. Fake as fake can be

5. Depends on the porn

6. Humans

7. Intelligent and logical... though some are obnoxious.

8. Toss-up. Some are great, some are intolerable and stupid. I used to be one.

1. ...fine

2. Great, but don't watch it too often

3. Can be annoying sometimes, but overall it's important to society.

4. A person's got to eat, and if that's the best way they can earn a living for themselves, who am I to judge? They are not harming anyone.

5. I don't watch it, I don't have a problem with anyone who does.

6. Perfectly fine human beings.

7. We're like the children who have finally stopped believing in Santa.

8. At least they're not literal fundamentalists, and try to accept science. Still, their assumption that there is a god is backed by zero evidence. I do have many catholic friends.

Source(s): Atheist
  • Diil

1. They look like flying flowers. I like them

2. Some sports are fun. Soccer is a piece of **** these days.

3. All media? Dunno.

4. No better or worse than anyone doing a job.

5. Passes the time.

6. Don't care for or hate them.

7. I HATE new atheists. I don't mind atheists. Depends on the person.

8. I like some of them and dislike some of them, but I think their beliefs are dull.

• Tammy

Butterflies are okay. I don't like it when they land on me. But I have several plants just for them in my garden.

Sports, a little baseball, a little heavyweight boxing,

Media. I don't own a television. I get my news from the net, but I have to admit, it's not well rounded. I have a few places I visit on topics that interest me, but politics and celebrities and the current talking heads opinion of the price of eggs in Baltimore are not among them.

Porn Stars; I don't know of any. I am not a follower. I am from the era of Linda Lovelace and Long John Silver.

porn gives me the giggles so I don't watch it anymore. I don't care if everyone else does (or doesnt).

Gay Men or Gay Women- are men and women. Some I love, some I like, some I don't like, but most of them I don't even know. I don't care who straight people are having sex with, either. Or the people who like to have sex with dolls, or animals or any of the other alternative sexual stuff. Not my thing, that's all.

Atheist. Same opinion I offered as about gay folks. I don't like extremism in any form.

Catholics. What difference does that make. I don't currently have any Catholic friends, but that's because the two I had have died and I haven't found another person who happens to be Catholic to add to my circle of friends.

I am an atheist and a female.

1.- Nature's beauty

2.- Greatest display of the human body

3.- Just like politics. You always have to think who behind it

4.- Last resource for people who can't progress

5.- Like every information. there's good and bad

6.- Being straight, I'm OK with them

7.- Brave seekers of the truth in a world of intolerance

8.- Wasted mankind's time for 2,000 years

Source(s): Atheist
  • ?

1) Pretty.

2) Can be fun/ sometimes violent.

3) Can be very informative.

4) Not the best career path.

5) Don't personally watch it but have nothing against it.

6) Im a straight supporter of LGBT rights, so have nothing against gay people.

7) Depends on their personality (some good, some bad).

8) Depends on their personality (some good, some bad).

Source(s): atheist :)

1. A lovely example of how the natural system works.

2. Bleh. Boring,

3. Meh? Some ok, some not.

4. Meh? Not really fussed? They have the choice of career, and I've no right to tell them otherwise.

5. Ok?

6. Fine. To each their own.

7. Rational.

8. Misguided.

• ?

1.butterflies: pretty

2.sports: hockey and basketball ok

3.the media: parasites

4.porn stars: how do they do it? Not meant as a moral judgement...I watch them and literally cannot figure out how they do it. If I tried half that stuff, I think I would end up in the hospital.

5.porn: ok but consensual - no kiddies or animals

6.gay men: ok

7.atheist: ok obviously

8. Catholics: delusional