jimmy
Lv 7
jimmy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

did George W Bush make Rep. Cummings do this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Daily Caller has pdf copies of the letters. His staff did contact her asking for information about True The Vote.org.

Also had a copy of the letter IRS sent them. Go find it on Daily Caller.. The things the IRS were asking for were over the top.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Cummings the lying fat ******* from my home state is the perpetrator, you may recall, of the lie that the Tea Party called members of the Black Caucus the N-word. Don't believe a word he says.

• Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

I said b*stard.

• 6 years ago

All I see is an accusation from a British tabloid!

You seem to forget that Issa illegally adjourned a committee hearing without allowing Cumming to voice an opposition opinion!

Want to talk about the millions Issa wasted investigating Benghazi?

• ...Show all comments
    • My America
      Lv 6
      6 years agoReport

LMAO you have "honest" in your name! And your answers are nothing more but horseshit lies Too damn funny

• REJJI
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I find it ironic that the GOP lead witch-hunt in this matter wants the person in charge of the IRS to face criminal charges, however, they never felt the bankers who actually defrauded a government agency (AIG) should face criminal charges - as matter fact they were rewarded for their crimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Let's see a court or neutral party make that claim eh?

• jimmy
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

typical Leftist!..question the veracity of the source when it tends to impugn YOUR idol!..but if it fits YOUR view you don't give a $h!t if it's possible or not! http://blogs.rgj.com/factchecker/2013/08/24/ted-nugent-a-draft-dodger/

• 6 years ago

george bush and obama make america a bad place to live with their crusades against our liberties and freedoms.

Source(s): thumbs down from you dumb sheeple is a compliment to me :) LOL
  • ?
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Why not, if it's his economy he must be responsible for this and healthcare.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.