jimmy
jimmy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

did George W Bush make Rep. Cummings do this?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Daily Caller has pdf copies of the letters. His staff did contact her asking for information about True The Vote.org.

Also had a copy of the letter IRS sent them. Go find it on Daily Caller.. The things the IRS were asking for were over the top.

Cummings the lying fat ******* from my home state is the perpetrator, you may recall, of the lie that the Tea Party called members of the Black Caucus the N-word. Don't believe a word he says.

• Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

I said b*stard.

All I see is an accusation from a British tabloid!

You seem to forget that Issa illegally adjourned a committee hearing without allowing Cumming to voice an opposition opinion!

Want to talk about the millions Issa wasted investigating Benghazi?

• My America
      6 years agoReport

LMAO you have "honest" in your name! And your answers are nothing more but horseshit lies Too damn funny

• REJJI

I find it ironic that the GOP lead witch-hunt in this matter wants the person in charge of the IRS to face criminal charges, however, they never felt the bankers who actually defrauded a government agency (AIG) should face criminal charges - as matter fact they were rewarded for their crimes.

Let's see a court or neutral party make that claim eh?

• jimmy
      6 years agoReport

typical Leftist!..question the veracity of the source when it tends to impugn YOUR idol!..but if it fits YOUR view you don't give a $h!t if it's possible or not! http://blogs.rgj.com/factchecker/2013/08/24/ted-nugent-a-draft-dodger/

george bush and obama make america a bad place to live with their crusades against our liberties and freedoms.

Source(s): thumbs down from you dumb sheeple is a compliment to me :) LOL
  • ?

Why not, if it's his economy he must be responsible for this and healthcare.