What are your thoughts on the Nevada cattle ranchers vs. BLM?

@Radioactive Mushroom

In taking your property , they have taken your freedom.

Favorite Answer

Blows me away that the Bureau of Land Management is armed like a small military force. All of this over a unpaid fines and a turtle nobody even knew existed

The Militarization of just about every Government agency is ridiculous, uncalled for and worrisome.

• ?6 years agoReport

You have a military base in Texas that doesn't allow soldiers to carry and they have had two major incidents now, yet the BLM has snipers for Pete's sake?? Leave it to the feds to get everything bassackwards.

I actually side with the Feds on this one. He is competing in the marketplace with taxpayers land or no expense. If I sat out in his herd then he would probably try to kick me of the land.

I do not care about the turtles but squatters cannot be tolerated.

We have a hard enough time competing against employers with illegal aliens working for low wages. If you want to raise cattle to sell then lease or buy the land,

we live in a police state its worse than ever. a bunch of trigger happy killers and we keep giving them more and more money. that's how and why they do what they do. I've watched police roll right by people that are obviously doing something wrong and not care because they are poor and there is no money to be made off them. then they go pull you over for going five over the speed limit. they harass people try to get them to make a mistake so they can **** with you. its time to take back our country from these pigs. we need more armed malitias, next time the f.o.p. calls for a donation ill tell them to suck me.

I'm kind of curious to know just how much damage some cattle are doing to that much land on which that tortoise has lived all this time. Sounds pretty fishy to me. He really should have kept paying the lease, though. It would have put him in a much better position.

"It's a freedom issue that we're really fighting here, and it's bigger than our cows and bigger than the tortoises. It's about the federal government wanting control to do whatever it wants to do," the rancher's wife, Carol Bundy, said in an interview.

Yeah, that darn Federal government want's to control Federal land. They're always overreaching aren't they?

Here's what I'm wondering: How did they get "wranglers" to work for the Federal government with Obama in the White House?

There is only ONE freeloading rancher who feels he is entitled to graze his cattle on public land without paying his grazing fees. All the other ranchers in the are obey the law.

To hell with the criminal. He expects a free ride on the taxpayer's teat and he is stupid and batshit crazy beyond words. I couldn't care less what happens to him.

edit: He has had 20 years to remove his cattle after he stopped paying the grazing fees. He can't blame anyone but himself.

• J6 years agoReport

And by God how dare he! You let a few cattle eat some free grass and the next thing you know you will be having the federal government looking the other way when states pass laws legalizing a federally outlawed substance......Oh , wait....

Bureau of Land Management needs to get a real job. Leave the people alone.

• Get Obama and his thugs the hell out with their Chicago "gangstar style and yes that is the way I spell gangstar . Americans really need to evaluate what is important to them and fight for it

You can take our cows but you cant take our FREEDOM!