How do I hide a computer program upon log off?

Hi, I go to a high school and ever since we have had access to computers any unauthorized game I downloaded would be automatically deleted when I log off of my account. I am wondering what ways I could get around this whether it be downloading the game onto a USB and installing it on the computer whenever I log on, or is there a way I could hide the program so that it does not delete when I log off? Thank you all for your time. (:

Best Answer

nothing can be done...

the wipe does not happen when you log off... it happens when the computer restarts, which probably happens once a day after school...

you cant install anything on the computer unless you have the admin account and the password to cancel the wipe

you can however run portable games on your flash drive.

i would still advise against this as it could wind up getting you in to trouble with the school.....

Source(s): 5 years of computer work

Well I know that most schools have a shared drive that puts all documents in it together in all the computers. My school is networked in a LAN configuration with all the computers networked together so if you put a document in this drive everyone can see it. So I would put the document in here and you can access it on any computer and they won't delete a document from a shared drive so try that.

Source(s): My friend did this with Halo and Minecraft! :)

Download and run it of a usb as then you have control over the files location.

Make a document file and then hide it in your documents with a different name :)

Source(s): I did this when I downloaded Runescape xD