Can rey mysterio do the sweet chin music on batista?

Batista is 6'5. Rey 5'6 so 11" difference

Ive seen shawn michaels 6'1 do it to guys 11" taller such as big show or kane 7'

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Only if he hit from the top rope

An with Mysterios skills I can see it happening

So who knows

• ?

No, I don't think Rey could do it.

Shawn had done the Super Kick (Sweet Chin Music) his entire life, he was the master of that move. While I like and appreciate Mysterio's skills, I don't think Rey can hit Batista with a Super Kick, no. He can't.

For starters batista is not 6 foot 5 he is 6 foot 3 really and rey is 5 foot 4 really i think if rey was flexible enough he could because shawn michaels done it to the big show and big show is 6 foot 11 and michaels is about 5 foot 11 so yea

Obviously. The Answer Is No. Dude Love's Sweet Shin Music maybe; but Rey Mysterio wouldn't be able to hit just about anybody with a SCM. Then again, your username is Gaylord Hancock; so forgive me if I don't take you seriously.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
  • ?

Batista isn't 6'5". He may be billed around that, but he's more like 6'2". Just look at him and Randy Orton standing next to each other. Orton is a legit 6'4"...maybe 6'5" and he is clearly taller than Batista by a few inches. Then again, Mysterio is probably even shorter than what he's billed too, so it probably works out lol

I dunno if Mysterio can kick that high or not. Depends on his flexibility and all that.

Like HBK can hit Undertaker.They bend to get the kick.And Rey can hit the superkick to Batista if he bends.He is flexible.

Source(s): Never cease flying high.
  • He can get a sweet shin music pretty well. But Sweet Chin music is kind of impossible for Rey. He's too short for it.

Source(s): This question needed some beard.

hong kong phooey style maybe