Is Harvey's really that unhealthy?

I have this health project on comparing the same meal at different fast food restaurants. During my research I found out that Harvey's cheeseburger has 470 CALORIES! And Burger King's cheeseburger only has 270 calories... Harvey's cheeseburger is even worse than McDonalds? WHAT!? I thought harvey's was the healthier one. I'm really confused... I used this website to calculate harvey's cheeseburgers calories : http://harveys.ca/eng/nutrition_calculator.php.

So did I miss something or is harvey's just really that bad?

• Favorite Answer

Obviously there's no such thing as a 'standard' cheeseburger - depends on the size of it, the ingredients, how it's cooked, etc. Maybe the Harvey's burger you're looking at is twice as big as the BK one, hence why it has almost twice as many calories. Meaning that weight for weight it has fewer calories.

It depends on what you put on it and how many times a week you consume that kind of food, Harveys are char-broiled, have bigger meat patties than the others, you choose your topping from the selection they have simple ones do reduced the fat and calories, but for some one watching there weight and fat intake, chicken is a better choice from all 3 places.

It is healthier. They use real lean beef which is obviously fattier and way thicker than a cheap patty made of meat biproducts from mcdonalds or burger king. They're healthier in the sense that they grill their burgers when you order as well rather than leaving them under a heat lamp. Calories don't mean much. Diet soda has zero calories and milk has 42 calories (in a regular glass) and milk is still the healthier option. It's all about what goes into the product and how its made rather than the caloric outcome when you're talking about which food is worse.