whys raekwon a bum tho?

the way yall nutride nas and eminem is the way i am with rza and anderson silva like ill literally fight you over them. but yea he wants more money then the rest of wu for this album he wont do if for the fans like they all made it and hell make more from a solo album but a wu albums whats going on with or without him. talking bad about the keep watch beat come on that bangs. bumy hater

Favorite Answer

Your nuts DOPE The best album and or real MC to come out the Wu Tang camp is Liquid Swords by The GZA who rae and ghost would say themselves are not as good as. The Gza is the best MC out of the WU Camp and most underrated rapper alive

• Dopeboy
      6 years agoReport

Lol...in my opinion OB4CL and Supreme Clientele Liquid Swords

To be honest without Ghost and Rae I literally don't give a damn about that group. I'm pretty sure they won't be able to provide fans a nice album without the involvement of Rae and Ghost.