I am losing hope in finding a white guy?

How do I keep up hope and determination? Because I am looking at this blog with a bunch of white guy/black girl relationships, but I am making no progress. I know he's out there, but things are moving very slowly.

I'm a black girl, by the way.

And please no negative comments. I am only looking for advice and helpful encouraging answers.

Favorite Answer

If that's what you're attracted to, I'm sure you'll find someone. Depends on your age. If you're still in college you can try some of the school FB sites and if you're an adult just type "interracial dating sites" in google. It helps if you live in a large metro area.

• sarah

It's one thing to not be able to get anyone... but the more specific you get, the harder it'll be to get someone. You know?

A safe bet that a lot of guys like is when a girl works out and her body is shaped... it's like if you've ever seen a girl wear yoga pants and her butt is shaped really nicely and just her whole body looks good.

Don't be a racist!! Date someone you like, no matter the race. And you cant get ANY white guys? I doubt it. Your standards are too high. You will never get Brad Pitt or Zack Effron so lower your expectations.

Come to Europe and I'll help you find one. I mean it.

Race shouldnt matter. Look for a guy that makes you happy no matter what he looks like:)