What underrated major label song are you most inspired by?

Hey guys! I am working on my first community blog and I am gathering information for the above topic. The song can be of any genre. I am looking for that song that boosts your mood, the song that drives you, the song that has been with you through difficulties or breakthroughs. I want to hear why this song means what it does to you; the more feedback, the better. This song, as mentioned, needs to be performed by a major label artist but the "track 7" of Skylar Greys album as opposed to Katy Perry's "Firework".

I'm still laying the ground work for this project so my website is under construction but if you are interested in hearing about it, or would like a shout out to your website, along with your song choice. Please email me at a.nkemka@yahoo.com

You can also choose to simply leave a comment below, of course :)

Responses will be moderated, and those that I feel most suit the blog will be included.

Thank you for your attention,

Have a good one!

Favorite Answer

Shine by Benjamin Francis Leftwich

It's really happy, and pretty calm

Or

Need Me by Stan SB

Calm, and the piano is fantastic

Vincent-Don McLean

• Zach

psychotic break -jerry cantrell