Is youtube not working for anybody else?

More specifically the comment section isn't even showing up. And I can't access my notifications, which doesn't make much sense at all because my GMAIL says I have like 27 comment notifications.

Favorite Answer

I can access YouTube fine on my phone app but not my computer: Mac 10.5.8 - wondering if that has something to do with it. The icons are just blank boxes on my home page & none of the drop down menus will open so I can't access my playlists.

:(

UPDATE: I just found this suggestion on downdetector.com & it enabled me to get to my playlists:

Posted by: Bob Bernstein ....

"If you're having the same problem I am - being locked out of certain youtube functions, and not seeing thumbnails - there's a way you can access your subscriptions and video dashboard, also manage your videos. The only thing that will work for me is the upload page. Hit the upload button and it will take you to a new page, the upload page. This page has almost no flashplayer dependent content on it and from this page you can use your manage videos and subscription buttons. The problem is with flashplayer. The new flashplayer download is probably corrupted and until they put out a new one some platforms are screwed. jmho."

You can get Adobe Falsh Player for free from this link http://j.mp/1p3PlxF

You need the last version of Adobe Flash Player to be able to watch all the viedos on internet.

Good Bye

Ehm..

You need to have the last version of Adobe Flash Player to be able to watch videos online.

If you are searching for Adobe Falsh Player you can download it for free here http://j.mp/1sxRW9L

I hope it helps

check whether your youtube is running on lightweight version or regular version this can be issue..