whats wrong with Yahoo Messenger screen? I can not log-in or type in my password.?

I have been having problems logging into yahoo using messenger window for the last few days, I tried so many times to log in but it will not pull up the screen where I can type in my password, I uninstalled yahoo messenger and re-installed but it is doing the same thing as it were doing before (want let me log in) I got a text message telling me that I need to go to yahoo site as some futures are block to protect for security reason but after I reinstalled yahoo messenger window the message has not pop back up. What shall I do as I wait for an answer.

Favorite Answer

They must be down because I have been trying to get in my mail and it wont let me I tried resetting password and nothing im getting sick of yahoo might be time to change to another company not that they would even care if people started changing email companies and there stupid ads and pop up suck too!

this is the craziest program . Too many hoops to jump thru.