Bree asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 years ago

I want to lose weight...?

I am 13, weighing in at about 160 pounds, I have considered diets but cannot find one that suits me, and what i want to achieve. i don't want to turn my 'fat' into muscle, i want to just have a flat tummy, no abs. I used to work out but than after about the 20th time, my anxiety kicked in really bad and i had a bad panic attack. I have many types of anxiety, i have depression, and i have been suicidal since i have been 8. I am getting help, i am covering my scars, and for the past 3 or so years i have been bullied by my own so called loving family saying you need to lose weight, you're fat, you're ugly, depressed ****, stop cutting, and they'll bring up the fact that i smoke weed regularly (and cigarettes rarely but they don't know that) and everything else that hurts me and i am struggling with in front of anybody who doesn't know, i am getting LOTS of help, and i think changing a part of my life that i don't like and makes me more insecure about myself will help me get over my depression. Any tips, diets, plans, etc. you can share?! Thank- you(:

Favorite Answer

Since weight loss is a big deal these days, everyone is looking for the right product. weight loss green store tea (I bought from www.weightlossgreenstore.net) a great choice to help people balance out their metabolism and get back on track. I will be recommending it to a few of my friends as well!

• Ernie

pick up a 5 or 10 pound weight at the gym and visualize that weight coming off holding the weight in your hands helps bring home just how heavy even 5 pounds of extra fat can be

Since I also struggle with anxiety & depression I am comfortable telling you that you need to quit feeling sorry for yourself, quit living in the past & take responsibility for your own happiness (or lack of it). Your question is supossedly about a diet but then you launch into a long whine about your family. Get over it!!!

Diet? There is no easy one. The best diet I know is to skip it if it is made & eat it if it is grown. Stay away from fatty meats like sausage & bacon, white sugar & white flour.

If you don't want to build muscle then don't do power workouts & do stick with aerobics.

• Bree6 years agoReport

the point about my family is that they are the ones making fun of me for my weight. they are the ones that made me feel uncomfortable with the way i look in the first place. i never not ever once though about going on a diet or losing weight before they started commenting. thx, but ur still a ****(:

people who eat breakfast have a better shot at losing and maintaining weight loss

silken tofu makes a wonderful replacement for cream in some recipes

• Tammy

Hitting the gym is important for weight loss

• Jared

eat breakfast there have been so many studies done that show that people who eat breakfast lose more weight

if you re having trouble getting started make a small move such as starting an eating log or buying walking shoes you re three times more likely to follow through if you start with small gestures such as these

Avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy

Don t take rest more than 30 seconds between exercises