Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 years ago

How should i deal with my irritating spouse?

Last month i met with an accident while out on a trip with my friends, i ended up being hospitalized for 3 days becasue of it. As my friends were all with me, i didn't tell her anything about this. Now recently, my wife got to know about my so -called minor accident from my friends wife, and has been quite livid for hiding it from her.

I have told her a thousand times , to just let it go. But, she just refuses to shut up about it. It's been weeks now and she still brings this topic up and god it's so irritating.

I don't get it, whats her damn problem? I got into an accident, so what?, It happened with me not that dumb women, what's her problem? I had my friends with me, to take care , so there was no need to inform her of anything. Also, we were 2500 miles apart. What's her problem?

She is just making a mountain out of a molehill.

Favorite Answer

She is just being a b*tch. Tell her to stfu and grow up. This is why i say marriage is a waste of time, next she will be trying to tell you what not she wants and not

It's just a way us women show that we care a ridiculous amount about you men. When we're like that, sometimes a delivery of expensive and super pretty looking flowers and a nice dinner with a happy ending can make us shut up. With an addition of an apology - in your case - (EVEN IF YOU ARENT SORRY), just apologize that you didn't tell us. Why didn't you tell her? If your reasons involve; 'I didn't want you to freak out', 'I needed to recover first in order to feel stable enough to tell you' 'I am better now and I just want to move on forward', then say something along those lines.

If you tell women to stop then that's the green light to carry on!!

Just go quiet when she brings it up, no matter what she says or does to provoke you. Stay silent until she changes the subject.

Discipline your self not to react because she will hit you with nuclear bombs and bring up past rubbish.

But if you laugh to yourself and say nothing she'll soon get the message.

Good luck.

Wow, she holds a grudge a while, gees.

I imagine she wants an apology for having to find out from another woman. She feels you kept it secret and it's something she should know as your wife. A simple apology should be fine.

However, in my case, I don't play this stupid ****. I'm the man of my household and I run things. If my wife starts I try and understand, if it is stupid, I tell her to go *** off, I do what I want. It usually calms her out of control "mountain out of a molehill" path. We both settle down very quickly, which I'm thankful we have this trait. One of us usually apologizes, the other does as well. In your apology, apologize only for what is true......"I'm sorry it hurt you", "I didn't mean to call you a crazy *****" LOL, never "I will never get in an accident and never tell you about it again".

Hope that helps, different people have different relationships, do your thing

You have to realize that when your married, your spouse is suppose to be your best friend, your confidant as well as your life partner. I'm sure it hurt her deeply that you were in a serious enough accident to hospitalize you for 3 days and you didn't even tell her. To add salt to the wound, she finds out from a friends wife about it. I think you really need to consider what being "married" means and how your decisions in this matter have affected her. My advice to you is kindly apologize to her. Tell her that you didn't tell her because you didn't want her to worry but you know it was a mistake and she should have been the first one you told. Ask her to forgive you and tell her you will think about how your decisions affect her in the future.

• J

Consider this.. You are the one at home and SHE is the one 2500 miles away. SHE ends up in the hospital for THREE DAYS. What is the first thing she is going to do? Call YOU. When it concerns immediate family and jail or hospital, you bet your *** your spouse should be one of the top 2 people immediately informed! Honestly, it is a matter of respect to keep your spouse informed of any emergency situation. A couple of stitches is minor. 3 DAYS in the hospital is beyond minor. I fail to see how you can love someone and be expected to not give a damn about their feelings or welfare. If she had been in the hospital for 3 days, you apparently would overlook it because you frankly do not give a sh.t about her. Wow.

Talk to her explain her that she is becoming quite annoying and if she does not stop you are going to have a breakdown tell her please let's be happy the only thing that counts is that I am alive and her please give some peace for the happiness of our family.

WOW!! She really married a d!!ck!! but that is why she loves you so good job!! Why marry a women you do not want to share those type of things with?? Either your too stupid to know how women think or you just do not give a dam about you wife!! You should know by know that women want to know everything you do especially when you are away from them!! So you should of told her or you should of never got married!!

Divorce that worthless piece of dogpile. No need to be with such an ***

Try and uncover what is important to you and make your choice accordingly.