Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 years ago

How should i deal with an irritating wife?

Last month i met with an accident while out on a trip with my friends, i ended up being hospitalized for 3 days because of it. As my friends were all with me, i didn't tell her anything about this. Now recently, my wife got to know about my so -called minor accident from my friends wife, and has been quite livid for hiding it from her.

I have told her a thousand times , to just forget it. But, she just refuses to shut up about it. It's been weeks now and she still brings this topic up and god it's so irritating.I feel like throwing her out of my house.

I don't get it, what's her damn problem? I got into an accident, so what?, It happened with me, my body not that dumb women, what's her problem?, I had my friends with me, to take care , so there was no need to inform her of anything. Also, we were 2500 miles apart. What's her problem?

She is just making a mountain out of a molehill

Favorite Answer

She sounds like she has some issues. You don;t owe her anything, if she still, doesn't keep her hole sealed, just tell her to STFU. Jesus, why the f is she making a big cry about it, must be a case of deranged psycho distortion . Why are you even married to such a pathetic human being, she deserves to be left alone .

Just on the safe side, keep the cops alert. I smell something fishy here

Sounds to me like you should not even have a wife if you are so dimwitted not to understand that telling her that you was in an accident is important when your a huge part of someone's life. If I would have not told my wife I was involved in an accident she would be pissed off big time. Keeping secrets in marriage is not a good idea. Irritating and being concerned for your well being are two very different things your being a complete moron grow-up if your unable to have someone else worry about you maybe get a divorce.

• dolly

Why are you all so upset about a wife being concerned about her husband? Strange! He is not saying what kind of an accident he was involved in? Something is not right here? Beside he did not say if his friend's wife told his wife the specifics of what actually happened. Appears the friend does not know what happened either otherwise the wife would not be so concerned to know what actually happened! No wonder everyone is in such an up roar! More information is needed!

You sound like a $*%(ing *****.

You're MARRIED, you need to talk about EVERYTHING. If you hide something as simple (and helpless) as an accident from her, what else are you hiding from her? Did this trip to the hospital result in a hospital bill?

Why are you married to her if she's just an irritating, dumb woman anyway? Do her a favour and file for divorce.

Spending 3 days in a hospital is something that I would have shared with my wife, but that's just me. Heck, I would have called her from the hospital.

Spouses sometimes do this weird thing called "caring for you". If you don't appreciate her love and concern, and if you insist on summarily dismissing her concerns, then you should do her a favor and let her find someone who isn't so resistant to compassion.

You went on a trip with your friends and ended up in the hospital. You are still alive and b!itching about your irritating wife who seems to give a damn. I would have divorced you.

You don't sound like you want to be married.

She just wanted to take care of u and show u here love

Did you marry her to share lives or just to cook, clean and perform. Looks like she's finally woken up to your true feelings for her.