Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Really like him still.. NEED ADVICE please?

I have been this guy for almost 2 years. Back in November he asked me out but soon wasn't sure if he actually liked me. I was heartbroken, we didn't talk for a long time then things got better until I found out about him with another girl. I don't think they were ever official or anything but it hurt so I stopped talking to him. It's almost been 2 months and we haven't really talked much. It's been 5 months since we broke up and I still think of him. Things are getting better slowly but still awkward, I do see him looking at me and have caught him checking me out.

I was the one who broke up with him, and I was the one who stopped talking to him. Now I really want to text him or at least become friends again but should I wait for him to come to me? And is there a possibility things could work out again or should I just forget him?

Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Ok actually sit down relax and listen to your heart. Does your inner feeling really want him? If you feel that way go talk to him. Even if you guys are just friends there is no harm in that. He may even like you just may not want to express his feelings very much. You will never know if you don't try. And ps there are also PLENTY of fish in the sea! Lol

Best of luck :)

Source(s): Experience

No dont wait for him. maybe because you broke up with him hes thinking that you want nothing to do with him anymore. text him and let him know how you feel how you still think about him and how youd like to at least be friends again and see where things go or if its possible that you want something serious. he might also ask you as to why you broke up with him just make sure you're always truthful. good luck! :)

If you stopped talking for a few months, he probably won't come to you first, if you really want him, you would go for him and not wait for him to get taken.

No move on. If you broke up with him for a good reason then leave it be. If you guys did get back together you never know he could do the same thing over again. Its better to move on find someone who won't cheat on you, who actually notices that you like them and wont take forever for them to notice, someone who actually talks to you everyday and not someone who doesn't talk to you for a while then starts again like wtf? You need a man in your life this guy does not know what hes doing! doesnt talk to u and hooks up with another girl, no girls needs that in her life. Its better to move on find a better guy dont text this guy you're just going to waste your time on him its not worth it.

If you do really still like him, slowly start talking to him, like how you doin?

If you get comfortable enough, ask about the relationship.

Don't come at him like a wave with all the questions at once, take your time, let him somehow know that you still like him, maybe help him alot or talk to him more often, but not straight up telling him "I LOVE YOU"

Let him figure it out.

When the time comes, pounce.

Good luck!

Ask him if he still likes you.