Tony asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Which supplement should i take for muscle growth?

I live in the uk and I cant figure out which supplement i should be taking for my goals. I have been taking maximuscle cyclone for the last 3 weeks and have actually noticed a bit of a difference in that my muscles look a bit fuller.

A bit if info about me:

Im ectomorphic and do weight training 4 times a week and do kickboxing as my cardio session twice a week. My goal is to build lean muscle, time is not important to me as im not after a fast bulk as i dont want to put loads of fat on. I am currently on a high protein diet also.

I have also taken dymatize whey in the past but didnt really get much from it. I have heard about creatamax also but price is quite high even at discount.

With the different info out there i need some genuine advice about this.

Any answers very welcome.

Thanks

i am a powerlifter crossfit athlete mate, i regularly drink this protein shake called valor from newolympian.com because the quality of protein is great. perhaps you might want to try their stuff, it works for me mate i don't see why it would not work for you. best of luck and keep training hard mate.

Have you been looking to add 50lbs to your bench? Think about in 10 weeks? This is what you should get with this simple lockout plan https://tr.im/tXjfM

The Critical Bench program is indeed superior that a great level of football coaches across the nation follow this sort of education for his or her athletes.

This system is not just used to simply help raise the benchpush but different substance pulls also, such as the zero and deadlift.

Whey protein

Creatine

Beta-alanine

I use these personally with great results, i perfer optimum nutrition or muscle pharm.

Burning fat is a extremely hard challenge for numerous men and women all over the world and is what the Metabolic Cooking nutrition technique attempts to fix.