Does she like me? Or are we jsut friends? (10 pts for best answer)?

Becky is the type of girl that doesn't like physical contact, even between friends but lately, she seems fine with me half wrapping my arms around her and bumping her on the arm continuous while sitting on a bench for more space.

Also, I feel like I'm seeing her alot more now...like before, she rarely stays for spare last and usually comes late when we have it first.

Fast forwarding to after school, I was waiting at the bus stop from across the street. I turn back and I see Becky from way across the street, about a hundred metres or so away...and she waves at me! I walk back across the street to talk to her and we talk for a bit and she gives me a pce of her cookie but then the bus comes

Last week, I tolda friend I was snapchatting Becky a lot. She brought it up with Becky as they went for a run. Becky then said she had to go out for dinner adn when asked with whom, she said with me!

Then yesterday, I saw my previous crush, Kate and I walked right into her path to block her and I said. "excuse me." and she said. "Lets move plz." anyways later in the day, I'm talking to Becky as she's leaving on her spare now so she can get to the airport and I told her to bring me back a t-shirt. Kate comes up from behind and shoves me playfully as I'm talking to Becky telling me to walk faster and trying to talk to me...

1) Does Becky like me, or at least interested?

2) Kate is a popular (party) girl which was why I forced myself to get over her...but was she jealous?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry but you've got it all wrong. Kate isn't jealous, she's a ***** trying to ruin your chances with Becky. But I think Becky just wants a guy friend in her life.

Yes she does like you. She bought u a damn t shirt

• Anthony6 years agoReport

lol thanks for answering but I told her to get me one...she didn't actually buy it...well idk, she's over there right now lol!

• you KEEP posting this question. NEITHER one of them probably like you since you seem to be incredibly stupid. like WTF is spare? and WTF is a metres?