Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 6 years ago

A good book about Wolves?

I love, love, love wolves. I just admire them, so much. I just finished this really amazing game, Okami which is about a wolf. But enough of that, I want a story about wolves, it could be sad, scary, or happy. But it should be a really good book or not kiddy. If you know anything, please tell me! Thanks. :)

Oh, and it needs to be a story, not a book that tells you about wolves. I know enough. :)

Favorite Answer

Three suggestions. One is "Never Cry Wolf" which is about a naturalist who lived with wolves to study them in the 1960's. He changed the public perception of wolves almost single-handedly. The next is an older novel of a girl raised by wolves called "Julie of the Wolves". A little dated, but good. (By the way, "The Jungle Book" by Rudyard Kipling is about a boy raised by wolves). Last, "Catch Me Falling" by David Nix, about a girl kept as a caged display in a traveling circus, whose only real friend is a wolf. The summary for that one is:

Catch Me Falling by David J. Nix. As a caged display in a traveling freak show, 18 year old Crissa endures stares, taunts, and whispers of a terrible word from others: Human. But folks come by thousands to hear her do what no other can do. Sing! In a ‘what-if’ world populated by people who are not quite Human, Crissa's Human face marks her for abuse and grisly death. When a young man with a face like hers appears, she flees with him from those wishing to cage and kill her. Crissa’s flight carries her toward the mysteries of a murky past, her unusual face, and the wonderment of love and belonging.

Hmm, I can't think of a book at the top of my head, but "Okami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki", (Wolf children Ame and Yuki) is a cute comic.

Princess Mononoke is a film that a part of the plot includes wolves. It's an extreemly good movie and I recommend it.

If you want tho modify your lifetime then this is your guide https://tr.im/enlUc , Manifestation Miracle.

With Manifestacion Miracle you will understand the law of attraction. The Manifestation Miracle does a great work of training you simply how firmly you'll need to want something in order to do what' required in order to get it. Consider need the exact same way you'd think of a candle. If the candle is burning strong then you'll push past limitations in order to get everything you want. If the candle isn't using at all, then you won't. Wish is just a using fireplace. Not only have you got to have it, but you also have to help keep throwing wood onto it to help keep it burning.

This manual is really as straightforward because it gets and with it you'll have the ability to start believing in what' possible very fast.

"Shiver Trilogy" better know as The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater.

I hope you read them, are a such good books. :'D

"Wolves of the Beyond" by Katherine Lasky. It's a spinoff of "Guardians of Ga'Hoole".