What happens if I eat a bunch of Airheads?

I can eat a whole bag in one day. Or two.

I am worried about my teeth or health because of being slightly addicted to Airheads. I love them so much, and they are tempting to get while I am at the grocery store. How do I get rid of this addiction and stop eating candy for a long time? I've stopped eating candy for a long time before, but this is just really hard to get away from. Every time I eat one Airhead, I want another. Then another and another until the whole bag is gone :/

Favorite Answer

geez dude, talk about one way to really upset your stomach right there. Try switching to fruit instead, it healthy, tasty, and very nutritious. Anyhow you need 2-4 serving sizes of fruit day. Nothing wrong with eating 3 or 4 air heads everyday but too much of candy especially sour candy can make you diabetic and weaken the immune system frequently making you prone to getting sick. Just stick to more fruits and you will crave alot less of candy cause you will be full off of healthy food

Well brush your teeth to avoid cavities, watch your blood sugar cause diabetes etc, Try to eat fruit. I don't know what else to tell you. Its all self control.

There is a simple answer to this.... Don't buy any more airheads. Try something like fruit or vegies like others have suggested. Just refrain from buying any.

Brush your teeth after