Does it count as 'loosing your v card' if it didnt hurt or bleed?

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time a little while ago. He has an average girth and average length. About 6.5 inches. Anyways, I was kinda worried because everyone I knew said it would be super painful and there would be blood. My boyfriend made sure to do a bunch of foreplay so it would hurt less. When he finally stuck it in though, there was almost no pain...

and not a drop of blood. In fact, it was actually really good. For two virgins having sex for the first time, it felt really damn good.

Im just worried that it didnt reallt count as loosing my v card. There was literally no blood. Im worried he didnt actually 'pop my cherry' if you will.

Favorite Answer

Yes it still counts. If he penetrated you, there doesn't have to be bleeding or pain. You would have still lost your virginity. You don't always tell if you bleed either as it is not anything big. It's just a small amount.

Yes it does count as losing your v card lol. Of course it does, y'all had sex, it counts. It's just maybe you had already broke your hymen beforehand by accident or sometimes you don't bleed till the second time, not sure why, I know it doesn't make sense but it's the truth. Ha... But yes to your question, it does count :)

Some girls like me and problaly you have a flexible hymen and dont break so consider yourself lucky to have enjoyed ypur first time. Oh and of course it counts :p you got penetrated there. There doesnt have to be blood for it to be lost. It as in virginity :)

Yeah, you lost your v card. I didn't bleed the first time too.

Yes.