Windows 8 Blue Screen?

So i was using my computer and then suddenly the internet stopped working. After waiting for days, tried to refresh my computer but after i refreshed my screen went black and i wasn't seeing anything so i forced my computer to shut down. When i restarted it said there was a problem. (Bad_System_config_info) ive tried every option in the blue screen menu and i can't go into safe mode... Is there anyway to fix this?

Favorite Answer

Just reinstall the System Configuration files from your Windows 8 Cd. Will have you up and running in about 3 minutes. If your not sure how to do this from your Windows 8 Cd. Just Google it as there is lots of help there with this exact problem.

clean install fresh from bootable cd in the window 8

It requires a child's sacrifice.

check the newly added hardware.. check and re install your display drivers.. check if the ram is properly inserted.. check everything in your CPU is working fine,