Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

ok so I really like this girl. im only 14. apparently she likes classic and romantic ways to ask her out. what does that mean?!?

Can anybody help me and give me some ideas!

• Favorite Answer

It means she wants to be treated like a lady. Ways to ask her out...

1) Watch the end of Say Something where John Cusack is outside the girl's window with the boombox and do exactly that (but pick a better song)

2) Go to her house, pray that she's the one that answers, and give her a rose and ask her out

3) I don't know if you could pull this off, but if you're one of those high schoolers with connections, you could ask her out over the PA

4) again this would take connections, but you could pull a Heath Ledger from Ten Things I Hate About You

5) Leave a note and a flower in her locker