How did Melitha Harrith Perry ever get on TV in a Thpeaking job? Becauthe she wath a cute Borg on Thtar-Trek?

Best Answer

She is a reverse racist -

In a nauseating display of mean-spirited ignorance, MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry and her panel of five ridiculed Mitt Romney's black grandchild as something "that's not like the others." The MSNBC segment was a look back at 2013, and for some reason a Romney family photo that shows former Massachusetts governor with a grandchild on each knee was cherry-picked for mockery.

The only apparent reason for the ridicule was purely based on the race of Kieran Romney, the governor's adopted grandchild who happens to be black.

And tweeting an apology is ridiculous. What a cruel thing to do. She has no class whatsoever nor does her panel.-

You can hear panelist Pia Glenn singing the lyrics to the "Sesame Street" song, "One of these things doesn't belong here." After finishing the ditty, Glenn says, "And that little baby, front and center, would be the one.”

Dean Obeidallah then attacks the child as token, "“I think this picture is great. It really sums up the diversity of the Republican party, the RNC. At the convention, they find the one black person.”

Throughout, Harris-Perry chuckles along approvingly.

• Par 4

Um...because I don't know? Her name isn't "Jerry Ryan" and she isn't a cute blonde so I have no idea who you're talking about

Source(s): Star Trek nerd

She accomplishes more in a day than your entire family line going back to that monkey with the pink bow at the Brooklyn Zoo.

I didn't know any one watched MSNBC. At least that's what I keep hearing here on Y!A. Just for that I'm going to TiVo Rachel Maddow.